All Americans come from Ohio originally, if only briefly. --- Dawn Powell

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Throwback Thursday (or posts that I started long ago and nearly forgot): Goths

From September 2011:

Last night, while chatting with my flatmates over a glass of wine, the topic of goths and Marilyn Manson came up.  The previous day, I had been at Capel Manor and was pleasantly surprised by a goth student offering me assistance (I must have looked confused or lost).  Anyone who has grown up in a farming community knows that those that choose to go into agriculture don't often adopt the goth lifestyle.   Yet, apparently in a large city like London, all preconceived notions of farming demographics are thrown out the window, which I found incredibly refreshing.

Marilyn Manson aka Brian Warner from Canton


No comments:

Post a Comment