All Americans come from Ohio originally, if only briefly. --- Dawn Powell

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Throwback Thursday: Ideology of the White House

Originally written and saved as draft in 2016:

Voting for a lesser evil is definitely not a new concept but I don't think it has been more true than in this election cycle.  Sadly, I have to admit that for the first time, I have voted out of fear and not truly my conscience.  Despite this, I stand by my vote as being most true to my ideology while considering strategy in regards to Ohio's electoral vote strength, which is actually diminishing.

To make an informed vote based on your own ideology, check out Vote Smart

How the state of Ohio represents America as a whole has always fascinated me.
Ohio's Status as a Political Bellwether




West Wing actors campaign for Clinton

Martin Sheen and humane letters of University of Dayton

Allison Janney

Dayton.com: Chuck Lowe

Daytonians at the Oscar, Grammy, and Sag Awards

1x6: Mr. Willis of Ohio

Mr. Willis of Ohio (Swiss band)



Finally, how I would prefer hearing politicians speak of women:


No comments:

Post a Comment